Mark Zeh

Taki konstruktor mi wpadł w oko podczas serfowania po retro mtb necie... :)
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Just to clarify some of the other discussions on this thread: I'd built about 750 framesets in my career. 15 were titanium, 15 were stainless steel (Columbus Metax), and around 80 were aluminium (Columbus Altec Road 7005, Altec 5000 series, Altec Aero, Easton Scandium, Easton 7005 and Easton Aero).

I built 2 track tandems (one was lent to Joe DiVita in Walnut Creek, CA in 1989, or so, and I'd still love to have it back-- it was pink, with a frosty silver/green lace paint job-- please email, if you know its whereabouts) and the other is still in the Twin cities area. Both of these were fillet-brazed.

I also built about 20 road/mountain tandem framesets, from a variety of materials.

The rest of the framesets were road, track, mountain, or cross racing.
https://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-c ... 43109.html

Re: Mark Zeh

Masz na mysli wezel podsiodlowy?
Tak napisal:

"had built a bunch of bikes for the Laguna Rads starting at the end of the 1980's, so had learned (the hard way) that one of the major areas of failure, with the then-new, longer seatposts and the increased descending speeds afforded by the then-new suspension forks, was the seat cluster. This was now seeing very-high forces. Surrounding the seat tube created a much-stronger join. I later went even-further with the design of this join, putting the slot on the front and adding a separate seat-clamping collar"